At St Vincent’s Private Hospital Werribee we understand that finding a lump or tumour in your breast is a challenging time. From your first scans we are there every step of the way to support you and provide you the best levels of service and care.
Every tumour, every cancer and each patient requires individual attention and support and having everything you need in the one location with your own team of specialists working together to assist you is the best way to provide that.
Our specialists work to co-ordinate a detailed and comprehensive plan to provide you the most advanced breast cancer care possible. From your initial diagnosis, your specialists and our highly trained nursing staff will be there for you.
- We have private rooms with an ensuite to ensure you are able to rest and recover from any surgery in your own space.
- A state of the art Day Oncology Unit for patients who require chemotherapy treatment
- We have highly experienced breast cancer radiologists who will conduct your testing requirements including X-rays & Ultrasound.
- Inpatient Allied Health Services
What We Offer
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Surgery when required
- Multidisciplinary management
Below is a list of our Multidisciplinary Breast Team. Please ask your GP to refer you to a specialist from the below list.
Specialist Breast Surgeons
Mr Anthony Hyett
Mr Richard Moore
Breast Care Coordinator
Ms Sophie Andrews, Genesis Care (consults alongside Mr Anthony Hyett)
Mr Henry To
Breast, Endocrine and General Surgeons
Mr Ray Yong
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Mr Cheng Hean Lo
Mr Adel Morsi
Mr Stephen Salerno
Dr Cuong Do
Dr Bhaumik Shah
Dr Shirley Wong
Dr Mario Guerrieri